PLEASE NOTE LOTTERY IS FOR YOUR PLACE IN LINE TO PURCHASE A TICKET IF YOU ARE BUYING AT OUR BOX OFFICE OR AT AN OUTLET ONLY.
THE FOLLOWING APPLIES TO IN PERSON PURCHASE SALES AT OUR BOX OFFICE OR AT TICKETMASTER OUTLETS (I.E. KROGER) THE DAY OF AN ON SALE:
- No camping is allowed. Do not arrive more than (1) hour prior to sale time.
- You must be 12 years or older and be able to complete a transaction to receive a numbered ticket.
- Sequentially numbered tickets will be distributed approximately (1) hour prior to designated sale time. The starting number will be drawn randomly by a customer.
- Having a numbered ticket does not guarantee tickets, just a place in line.
- Numbered tickets are non-transferable.
- If you arrive after the RND has begun, take position in the “late line” behind those with numbered tickets.
- Tickets will be sold on a best available basis; you cannot select a specific seat location. You may, however, select an alternate price level if available.
- You must remain orderly and pick up any trash prior to designated sale time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who fails to abide by these policies.
- Ticketmaster/Ticket Center assumes no responsibility for unforeseen technical problems.
TO CHARGE BY PHONE CALL (800) 745-3000 or visit ticketmaster.com